International Voyager, Inc is a leading online travel company and a cruise industry leader for 16 years headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey. We have been named multiple times as one of Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in the US! We are expanding our New Jersey office and looking a talented Junior Sales & Marketing Analyst to join our team.
Job description: We are currently seeking a high energy, talented individual for the position of Junior Sales & Marketing Analyst. This role has responsibility for generating daily, weekly & monthly Sales & Marketing reporting. Performing CRM & Google Analytics audits, Generating Vendor reports, Groups Management, Performing Competitive Analysis .
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generating daily, weekly & monthly reporting on sales & marketing activities utilizing Google Analytics, automated reports and Excel.
- Performing daily, weekly, monthly sales & marketing audits utilizing Google Analytics, Automated reports and Excel.
- Working with product manager to strategically hold and manage group space.
- Managing promotions payouts to vendors, prepare promotions reporting for Product Manager Review.
- Assist VP of Sales with prospecting new partners, research contact information, initial cold call to prospective partner.
- Manage company wide sales & marketing dashboard software.
- Send out email announcements; draft correspondence(s) as per request of the staff, create, and or revise as needed.
- Receive/distribute mail, FedEx, UPS and courier deliveries.
Skill & Knowledge Requirements Include:
- Hard worker, motivated, enthusiastic, resourceful and energetic.
- Recent college graduate
- Accounting or Bookkeeping experience preferred
- Travel industry experience a plus.
- Digital Marketing, HTML & Adwords experience is a Plus
- Detailed oriented with good analytical skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills, proposal quality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Extremely organized, with strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Google Analytics, Project Management software or Quickbooks experience is a plus.
- Passion for technology & eCommerce.